Blossom Preschool's Parent Steps:
CWA Approval and CCS Enrolment Confirmation
There are a few steps to getting child care subsidy paid through.
Before starting, ensure you have completed your Centrelink Claim and Activity Test in MyGov.
Signing the CWA is the first step to complete a child's CCS enrolment.
Once the CWA is signed, the enrolment will need to be confirmed through MyGov as well.
The following pages runs through these steps:
STEP 1: Signing the CWA
There are two ways a CWA can be signed.
Option 1: via the Home App
1. Open up the Home App. Click "Account" then "Finance"
2. Click on "View CWA Agreement". If you do not see this button, please reach out to your administrator.
3. The CWA should appear. Click "I Agree". If you dispute the session days or fees, please reach out to your administrator.
Option 2: via Home Web (home.myxplor.com)
1. Log in to https://home.myxplor.com/ using the Primary Carer's account. If you do not know who the primary carer is, please ask your centre.
2. Select the name of your child from the dashboard.
3. Select CWAs on the child's profile.
4. Check through the bookings and the fees. If correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Accept'.
STEP 2: Confirming in MyGov
After the CWA is signed, give the system some time for the CCS enrolment to appear in MyGov. The steps to confirm the enrolment can be found through this link: Confirm your child's enrolment.